Target precisely to maximise response & ROI
Marketing Automation and Email Marketing with Maximizer CRM 10 customer relationship management software helps you spend limited budgets and resources in the best possible way, track response and capture insight on successful tactics. With a built-in email marketing engine integrated with sales and service management, generate more targeted leads, and close the loop with sales.
Key Benefits of Maximizer CRM Marketing Automation
- Generate qualified leads to fuel sales
- Automate email campaigns
- Manage targeted lists for more personalised marketing
- Track ROI with closed loop sales and marketing
Stay on-target for cost-effective Lead Generation
- Manage & execute automated campaigns: Execute cost-effective direct marketing with a built-in email campaign engine to communicate with customers and drive leads.
- Targeted list management: Centralised with sales and customer service information, create targeted lists for personalised, relevant marketing messages.
- Comply with anti-spam legislation: Manage opt-in and opt-out lists and handle unsubscribe requests with system-enforced do-not-solicit that ensures compliance.
Automate Lead Management to Fuel Sales
- Web Lead management: Import leads and other information from your website directly into Maximizer CRM and have leads assigned automatically to the right sales person.
- Automated processes & alerts: Monitor critical situations, such as leads unassigned or not follow-up on in a timely manner. Then receive email alerts with Maximizer CRM Workflow Automation.
Calculate ROI to Optimise Marketing Campaigns
- Calculate response: Measure response to email campaigns, including email open and click-through rates.
- Measure ROI: Calculate the return on investment on campaigns with automatic campaign integration to sales opportunities.
- Daily Dashboard & Reports: Visualise a real-time snapshot of performance in the Dashboard or over 175 out-of-the-box reports, such as lead summary and campaign status.
Coordinate with sales and service for consistency
- Distribute marketing collateral: Stay consistent by distributing new materials to sales staff and partners.
Workflow Automation powered by KnowledgeSync is an add-on product with additional fees.