By Mark Annett.
Training, training and more training is one of the keys to CRM success. Integrate your CRM processes into your weekly meetings - these could be sales, marketing or customer service. Spend 15 minutes discussing any current processes and ask for suggestions and improvements to your processes. By doing this you keep CRM in the company uppermost in peoples thoughts and actions.
Information at your fingertips.
By Mark Annett.
Some of the features most enjoyed by Maximizer users are the dashboards. As a species we are very much attracted to bright colours and shapes and typically find it easier to interpret meaning from this medium. Hence the design of the dashboards in Maximizer. They are literally available to you on any device and all the time due to the always-on, all-access functionality in Maximizer. Dashboards can be connected to sales pipelines, the customer service call ...
Knowing the quality of your “leads”.
By Matt Ranger, Maximizer Software.
Who defines what a lead is, anyway?
There are two ways of looking at leads – emotionally and analytically. That means defining measures in our CRM that help us grade leads and ensure that only the best, most sales-ready leads get passed through to the sales team.
Why do we do this?
- We want to increase the efficiency of the sales team – nobody wants your star sales rep wasting time on a prospect ...
Maximizer at Markex 2013
Maximizer will be exhibiting at the upcoming Markex event this week at the Sandton Convention Centre from 11-13 June.
5 reasons to attend Markex 2013
1. Identify new profit making products and ideas
2. Find something new that will give your business an effective difference
3. Find new solutions to reduce your costs
4. Improve value for your customers
5. Understand how the latest consumer trends will affect you
Please feel free to pay us a visit at our stand no. D1 if you are ...